Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wedding Nail Design

I recently did this design to go to a family WEDDING. It is simple but elegant and will suit almost all outfits. I also a very similar design to this on my sister (she was the flower girl at the wedding) and she was very happy with it!


1. First I added a base coat to protect my nails, as well as making them stronger.
2.I then used a very pale pink colour nail varnish (a similar colour to my nail) as the base colour. 
3. Make sure you let the base colour dry before you add the design.
4. I used a thin brushed varnish to add the design. Adding 3 diagonal lines and then painted on the last two lines. For the ring ringer I only added 2 diagonal lines and one opposite line. 
5. On the other hand the design was the same but the opposite direction so that when you put your thumbs together there is a sort of / \ design.

This is one of the designs I like the most and to be honest it was achieved out of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment