Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Start to the Blog!

This blog is a mash-up of beauty techniques, as well as Nail Art.

I have a variety of things that I enjoy doing and one of these things is Nail Art or commonly known as Painting My Nails. Since 2 summers ago, I went out a bought a whole load of nail varnishes including small tip brushes so I can paint on designs on my nails. Since then I have enjoying coming up with different designs as well as going on you tube and trying out different forms of painting your nails; like Water Marble - which I successfully achieved once so far (out of three tries) :D!

In the Nail Art side of things I will post pictures of Nail Art I have done and how I achieved the design. In the beauty sides of things, I will post any tricks that I have come across to overcome irritating situations like the annoying Spots, that everyone comes across at least once in their life. (But be aware that this techniques were specific to me and my skin and may be different for anyone else, so please make sure that anything used won't damage your skin etc.)

Feel free to try out the Nail designs and tell me what you think :)

ALSO I do have another Blog - http://justtlivinglife.blogspot.co.uk/ - which is regular updates on what I'm up to on a weekly bases!


No comments:

Post a Comment