Monday 7 December 2015

Quick Design

Most of my nail art varnished have dried out :(

Varnish starts to dry out on the lid and it won't close properly causing the varnish to dry out! I often use nail varnish remover to clean out the varnish to allow them to be closed properly, but I haven't done that recently, and when I went to paint my nails my favourite colours were dried out :(

This is similar to my other designs, I am not inventive with fine paint brushes. I am planning to save up a bit of money and buy myself a good set of nail varnishes, and nail art items so I can start creating more elaborate designs! Plus a nail dryer - because it takes forever to dry them properly - and while drying I always manage to hit them into something...

The pain in having to re-done them -_-

1. First I added a base coat to protect my nails. I use a strengthening one since my nails are prone to peeling.
2.I then used a lilac 1 minute dry nail varnish. 
3. Let the varnish dry before you apply the designs.
4. I used a thin brushed black varnish to add the design. On the big finger it is a design similar to \|/; you draw this design twice from each bottom corner.
5. The small finger, you draw a similar design to the previous, but add two extra lines so \\|//. 
6. Then on the same side on each line, you follow the line with a white thin brushed nail varnish to give it a 3D effect.
7. Repeat on the other side, but mirrored.
8. Top it up with a top coat and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment